Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the others, even when the particles are separated by a large distance, a quantum state must be described for the system as a whole.
Let's see how this law of particle physics can be brought in society and change forever our way of thinking.
In Quantum Physics when a pair of photons are entangled particles, changing the state of one instantly influences the state of the other, regardless of the distance between them.
Consistency in society needs bonds between its members to be established and these bonds are like entanglement in the quantum world. We feel this entangled with our closed ones. But as people tend to be unknown we don't feel the same bonds. In the past, societies were less urban and thus solidarity was a need. In our days solidarity and productivity are becoming opponents. We get water from a company that brings it at home. We don't need anymore to have good manners and cooperate to have water, we just need to pay the bill.
For this reason we need legislation that will mimic nature. That will make us feel united and part of one. As entanglement particles are described as a whole in the same way we need quantum rules, thresholds that will balance public and private sector separately and as a whole.
There are a lot that can be done for that, one is economic equality.
Unbalanced capital and wages within a society, produces the well known unfair competition, social inequality and discomfort.
Commonly used measures of economic inequality is the Gini Coefficient.
The Gini coefficient measures inequality across the whole of society rather than simply comparing different income groups.
If all the income went to a single person (maximum inequality) and everyone else got nothing, the Gini coefficient would be equal to 1, which is the "maximum" of capitalism. If income was shared equally, and everyone got exactly the same, the Gini would equal 0, which is the maximum of communism. In both situations people will end up without property.
In extreme capitalism a central monopoly will own it all and in the second case on the extreme communism the highest hierarchy of a group of people will own everything.
Capitalism recommends that all transactions are made through the banks and banks will get a commission.
Communism recommends that all transactions are provided through a central board-committee.
In the extreme both systems tend to be similar.
The UK, a fairly unequal society, scores 0.34 and the US, an even more unequal society, 0.38. In contrast, Denmark, a much more equal society, scores 0.25.
You can find more here https://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/how-economic-inequality-defined.
Here we propose some ways of economic entanglement and we are trying to mimic the laws of particle physics :
1. a correlation between the minimum wage of the private sector and the maximum wage of the public sector. The entanglement of public sector and private sector salaries.
2. an equalization of penalties, correlated to someone's wealth, as an action to fight against unfair competition. The entanglement of opportunities and equality against the law.
3.Automation in donation. Obligation of donating to a group, organization or certain people. Enterprises of public or private or mixed sector should donate automatically to certain groups of people in need. Adoption of people in need. Entanglement of solidarity with productivity.
4. When you cheat the public interest, economic- civil penalties should be above your gain. Entanglement of bribery with civil fines.
5. Encouragement of experiential seminars on Democracy sectors to all Citizens. Entanglement of choice with knowledge.
6. International Democracy Diploma for the high Hierarchy. Entanglement of knowledge with practice.
7. Wage cut off for the high hierarchy when we have a reduction of the GDP/Capita. Entanglement of motivation and governorship.
8. Entanglement of wages inside corporations. Corporations have shareholders that gain in case there is growth. Yet, employees wages should be entangled to growth even in a small percentage.
Society is a big corporation that consists of corporations. The entanglement of wages should lead to zero unemployment.
9. We have to be be given the chance to choose in case we want more than one political party during the elections. This is what i call the duality of voting. The duality of voting would give the power to the people to say which parties will cooperate to form the government. And this would create a difference in rhetoric and argument between the parties. This is the entanglement of the political opponents through the power of dual voting.
10. Bypassing the system of the parties and introducing in the parliaments independent voices straight from the voters. This can happen through lottery between the voters. Some of them a small percentage should be able to join the parliament. Gain access of the International Democracy Diploma and participate equally in the parliament. This would be the entanglement of individual citizens and parties.
11.Motivation on voting. A lottery between the voters would lead 1000 of them to gain an extra salary. As it would be calculated from the GDP/capita. Political parties and politicians gain from the elections and you can see how furious they are during the elections, let's try it also to simple citizens and see how they would react. This would be the principle of a personalized democracy where the citizen is motivated to participate during the elections.This would be the entanglement of citizens and politics.
These are the laws of Quantum Democracy.
Let's check the first entanglement between the members of society which is our topic here.
This first thought can be named the coefficient of society consistency and it will be the entanglement of public and private sector.
That will relate the minimum private sector wage with the maximum public sector's wage, it is very important to bring social groups together and avoid extreme individualism that is tearing apart society.
There has to be a correlation between the minimum wage of the private sector and the maximum wage of the public sector. This means that for example if the state legislates a minimum wage for the private sector then there should be a coefficient that will multiply it and provide the maximum of the public wage. Of course this is a simple thought.
Quantum mechanics is always statistics, so we need also to correlate this rule with the statistics and bring a balance in wages.
A balance in wages and wealth sometimes is against liberals. Liberals think that free market is the key for greatness and growth. In the opposite side communists want total balance but this leads to lack of property and business.
So our coefficient of balance should be properly adjusted on statistical parameters .
In example a coefficient of ten and for a minimum private sector's wage of 500 will give a maximum wage of 5.000.
Could this be a motivation for politicians to increase the low private sector's wages?
Should this be correlated with unemployment ?
I believe in zero unemployment and in balanced wages. We should all be shareholders of democracy in economic terms.
This entanglement of wages should be implemented inside corporations, and also public sector itself. Even in a minimum.
People must feel shareholders of the whole. If you feel shareholder in the company you work you are more careful in the expenses and with your work results.
If you feel that the economic growth of your country will affect also your own way of living and won't be absorbed by an elite, you will start to think twice who to vote.
You will feel that it is like hiring someone in your business.
Today we feel that the elite in the private sector or the public sector will get the growth as a bonus. Or as usual will appoint people on the public sector that support them.
The way of thinking about economic class differences and interweaving between politicians and external contractors can break down with an entanglement of wages. The entanglement should take into account statistics.
Of course this implies economic transparency.
Another entanglement should be between growth and the salaries of high hierarchy public sector's employees. If growth falls salaries should fall.
This would be another motivation for politicians to be transparent and work harder.